Mayo Mechanical is an HVAC & Hydronic Installation/repair company based in Laguna Beach. We are craftsmen delivering superior comfort solutions without compromise since 1985.
Are you are looking for an opportunity to put your organizational, multitasking skills and ideas to use? As a warehouse associate, you are responsible for receiving and delivering shipments as well as managing the data entry necessary to completing each order's paperwork. You are also responsible for helping to keep the warehouse space organized, neat and stocked.
Primary Job Responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Organize and maintain warehouse area in a clean, neat and safe manner
• Must be a responsible and reliable individual who can multitask, prioritize, and show exceptional follow through
• Must be able to interact with all levels of personnel in a professional and positive manner
• Create purchase orders and process vendor paperwork.
• Accurately loading and unloading/receiving of goods and supplies.
• Perform quality control inspection and verification for inbound inventory
• Maintain proper stocking of inventory in the warehouse.
• Monitor, reconcile, and communicate stock levels and inventory.
• Working in accord with all safety regulations of the warehouse.
• Ability to efficiently coordinate with internal and external personnel.
• Should possess time management skills and be able to meet timelines.
• Deliveries/Pick-Ups using company supplied vehicle (driving record will be required)
• Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Answer some incoming phone calls/emails, and customer service skills are a must
• Must be able to communicate in English
• Bilingual capability a plus (Spanish)
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) a plus
• Work under minimal direction… You will not be micromanaged.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
• Ability to interact professionally and positively
• Proven working experience as a warehouse employee
• Communicate, read and write English
• Understand basic concepts of measuring (in feet, inches and centimeters)
• Skill with hand tools such as screwdrivers, hammers, and drills
• Be able to understand and process through written and verbal communication
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
• Provide necessary legal documents showing identity & authorization to work in the US.
• A clean driving record
• Pass Drug test
• Background check
• High school diploma or higher degree
• Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds
• Orange County, CA (Required)
• United States (Required)
• Must be able to work Full Time Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm
• Great work environment
• Consistent hours
• Vacation time (after 1 year of employment)
• 401(k)/Retirement matching
• Profit Sharing
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
Please email and send resume to email@example.com