CEO of a nationwide service company is seeking an honest, responsible and efficient assistant to manage personal and business affairs by providing extensive confidential, administrative and marketing support. Must be a self-starter, able to take instruction well and have a strong moral compass. The position requires strong organizational skills with the ability to plan, prioritize and execute tasks in an efficient manner. Requires great attention to detail, follow up, multi-tasking abilities, interpersonal and communication skills. This is not an average 8-5 desk job. You must be flexible and willing to take on a diverse array of tasks. Excellent salary and benefits package including paid vacation, health insurance, 401K.
· Correspond on CEO’s behalf
· Manage CEO’s professional and personal appointments and out of office assignments
· Manage CEO’s personal finance and record keeping
· Plan and execute monthly Christian ministry event attended by 300-400 guests
· Maintain all administrative aspects of the non-profit ministry
· Handle marketing communications efforts for the ministry, including create and send email newsletters, maintain website, create social media content
Sort office mail.
Manage tenants in rental (commercial) property.
Run personal errands i.e. Costco, Target and Home Depot runs.
Correspond with guests of the non-profit events.
Negotiate and executing contracts with musicians, comedians, and notable speakers for non-profit events.
File all personal documents
Manage personal accounts receivable
Ensure event logistics are planned appropriately and in advance of the event.
Act as a liaison between CEO and other office employees when necessary.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
Must be available to work one Saturday per month.
Please Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org