Room for rent, share bathroom, $720
Move in between September 23 to October 3.
Month to Month Lease with one month moving out notice.
My roommate/best friend is moving to Hawaii!!! I am very happy for her, at the same time, sad as well, and I am looking for a new roommate!
If you are able to see the picture - it is Room A:
Up-stair room across from bathroom is 8' 11" x 9’'8", total 86.19 square feet, $720 (Share bathroom)
3 bedroom town-house, two stories
Share bathroom with 2.5 other people
One month security deposit $720 to move in.
Cross road is Tustin Ranch Road and Walnut in the Laurelwood Community
One mile from Tustin Market Place
One mile away from Two Costcos!!
What is included?
1. Water, trash
3. Internet by COX, "Cox Internet Preferred 100"
4. Laundry inside the house - washer and dryer (anytime)
5. Kitchen to cook (anytime), designated fridge area and cupboard in kitchen
6. Reserved parking with roof in front of the town house.
7. Maid service to clean bathroom and kitchen, once a week
Who are you living with?
In Room C - Landlady - 40s, Works at home, schedule M-F 2pm to 7:30pm, and Saturday 7:30am to 4:30pm. My son - 4 years old, no working, be away at nanny's house while mommy work. Sleep trained, sleep from 9pm to 6:30am. Go to preschool MWF 9am to 12noon.
In Room B - Tenant - Male, 30s, Personal Trainer. Work 50 hours a week. Very clean and responsible. Heavily involve in young adult ministry in a church in Garden Grove.
Highlight of the room -
1. A lot of natural light during the day
2. Very quiet both days and nights
3. No carpet!!!! Easier to clean
4. Closet comes with organizer
Common area -
You can have full access to common areas such as kitchen, laundry, and bathroom at anytime.
Laurelwood Community -
1. Four acres park!
2. Swimming pool, heated!
3. Tennis court
4. Basketball court
All free for you to use, with an access key.
Looking for non-smoking professional or student. Preferred mellow and responsible adult. Must love music!
Only three house rules -
1. No smoking or drugs
2. Take off shoes in house
3. Quiet time are everyday 10pm until 6am
Best to text to 949-514-9o2o
I'm Luis Mata Jr. and would like to apply for your room rental and view it this weekendl.
What is the address?
- Saddleback member since 1996.
- 68yo, male, divorced (1994), retired (2005) engineer from Boeing Satellite Systems in El Segundo.
- I'm very quiet, studious, enjoy outdoor activities and spending time with my daughters (3) and grandchildren (9) .
- Currently living with my sister in Redondo Beach.
- Ready to enter new phase of my life and live closer to daughter living in Trabuco Canyon.
- I pay all my bills promptly and have excellent credit score (824).
Thank you for your consideration,