Hello, Saddleback Church Community!
My name is Sarah, and I am the Housing and Activities Coordinator at FLS International at Saddleback College. We are an English Language School, and have students come from all around the world to learn English in our classes!
We have 2 upcoming short term groups of Japanese students. The first group will be here from Sunday, December 1st - Monday, December 9th. The second group will be here from Friday, December 6th - Wednesday, December 18th.
This is the criteria we look for in our host families for this particular group:
- Be willing to provide breakfast and dinner each weekday, and lunch on the weekends as well.
- Drive students to Saddleback College (8:00 AM drop-off) and pick them up from Saddleback College (6:00 PM pick-up)
- Have a clean, private room available for the student
- Have a bathroom available for the student (shared is okay!)
- Have laundry facilities available for the student
- Be willing to speak only English with your student
- Have WiFi in your home for the student to stay in contact with their friends and family
- Create a warm, hospitable family-feel in your home for the student
If this sounds like you, please email or call me today! My email is email@example.com and my phone number is (949)-357-3811. We do offer financial compensation for hosting.
If you have a friend who can also host that you'd like to refer, we do offer $200 one-time referral bonuses for any friend you can refer to us!
Thank you so much! Have a lovely day!