I'm Luis Mata Jr. and would like to rent a room in South Orange County..
- Saddleback member since 1996, initially Lake Forest campus when I owned a home in Trabuco Canyon (Robinson Ranch).
- 68yo, male, divorced (1994), retired (2005) engineer from Boeing Satellite Systems in El Segundo.
- I'm very quiet, studious, enjoy outdoor activities and spending time with my daughters (3) and grandchildren (9) .
- Currently living with my sister in Redondo Beach, attending South Bay campus..
- Ready to enter new phase of my life and live closer to daughter and her family living in Trabuco Canyon.
- I pay all my bills promptly and have excellent credit score (824).
Thank you for your consideration,
My name is Don and here's a bit about what I'm looking for in a roomate - might we be a fit? Please email me at email@example.com
I'm looking for a male, co-applicant to rent an apartment in Newport Beach/Irvine (likely Baywood Apartments Newport or possibly Turtle Ridge Irvine depending on if you can go up a bit on price.)
We'd share the apartment and you'd have a private bedroom and bathroom. $1,225/mo if you prefer the master bedroom or $1,175 for the secondary bedroom.
No couples, please
You'd need to be diligent about making timely payments and have fair to good credit; you'd need to make a minimum of $43k annually (appx. $21.60 per hour) - the Apartment complex requires a paystub. I might be open to two co-applicants.
I work for a local resort. I'm single, have no pets and am a non-smoker. I'm actively involved in the community at church, and attend church frequently. I'm a quiet, respectful and clean housemate. My passion is cooking and with my free time I enjoy writing poetry.
This will be a peaceful home where there's no smoking, alcohol and no drugs/no marijuana use.
Reply and let me know these things about yourself:
-What's your credit/income?
-Do you smoke or use alcohol or drugs (including marijuana)?
-What's your moving timeline?
-What's your lease term (ideally 15 months)?
Please let me know if we might be a fit - email preferred. Thanks.