POSITION SUMMARY: Assist Director of Information Technology in supporting all BI facilities with help desk needs, network administration and programming.
• Work closely with the IT Director to support and maintain all business software utilized by the company, and the IT assets upon which it depends.
• Assist in the design, programming, and implementation of software changes and new projects required by the company.
• Provide general Help Desk support for all the computer technology used by the company, including PC’s, servers, printers, copiers, wireless devices, Internet, routers, switches, etc.
• Assist with the implementation of short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, and policies.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE ADMINISTRATION:
• Network Administration and setup new users in:
o HP-UX v11.0 (Unix)
o Windows Active Directory
o Windows Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012 R2
o Desktop computers running Windows 7 and Windows 10
o Outlook 2010
• Administration of the following technologies
o VMWare and vSphere Client for virtual machines
o Hyper-V virtual machines
o DNS, DHCP, and Group Policies
o Meraki Firewalls
o Microsoft Outlook for Email
o Samba (allows Windows file access to Unix/Linux file structures)
o Cylance (antivirus software)
o Microsoft Office 2010 applications
o Microsoft Query
o SQL Server Management Studio
o Visual Studio
Please let me know if the position is still available. Scott. 949-510-4418