Live-in senior care/caregiver needed for our elderly Christian mom (66 yrs old) with depression and anxiety
Own room (furnished) and own bathroom, house is very close to Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, CA!
Room for FREE (everything here is paid for you: rent, utilities, basic cable and wifi) PLUS $1000 monthly income in exchange for the following care giving assistance:
- Go to grocery store once a week
- Cook meals (soft foods and healthy!)
- Make sure she eats and takes showers
- Medication management (need someone to help dispense meds morning and night)
- Encourage her to move around/exercise and make sure she gets on the bus every morning to go to her outpatient day program (Mon through Fri from 9 AM - 3 PM)
- Take her to doctors appointment when needed
- She will need some time to get acclimated at home and become independent again (she is currently living at her sister's), but we would like this person to be able to watch or monitor her when she's home to make sure she is ok
- Keeping the house clean
- Our mom goes to Saddleback Church and would love to have someone take her too whenever possible (she does like to go to church daily)
- Be a loving and compassionate companion! Someone with patience and a positive attitude, who can bring our mom a quality of life, laughter, and smiles!
1st year will give $1000 bonus every 12 months
Female only. We are ideally looking for someone in good health, mentally and physically - and not on psychiatric medications or sleeping pills. Also has to be clean! We are looking for the right fit and long-term for someone who will become part of the family here!
Absolutely no smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, pets or kids. No overnight guests. Any daytime guests must be approved in advanced.
Background check will be done, local employment references is a plus.
Please text 949-328-7177 with your number if you're interested and I will call you to discuss details! Thank you!!!