Housing For Rent
If you are female and looking for a white picket fence
cottage on the Eastside, look no further! This charmer is a two bedroom
and one bath home with lots of storage!! The bedroom is 12ft X 12ft. It
is perfect for someone who has perhaps lived by themselves, but now with
rising rents, wants to economize by SHARING a home. Which translates in
to having access to HALF the house (storage and kitchen!!) $950/month
rent + $600.00 Deposit + ½ monthly utilities (water, gas, electricity,
• Indoor laundry room • Fireplace
• Large backyard with brick patio and gas BBQ
• Hardwood/tile floors
• Bi-weekly cleaning service/Gardner included
• Raised beds vegetable garden
• Primarily gas house – so utilities are low • 4 blocks to the Back Bay
• Lot’s of storage available in kitchen and around the house**
I am looking for:
• Someone who loves Jesus
• Active in church
• Healthy living (into to eating organic, working out, etc…)
You are looking for:
• To rent from a homeowner - so you are not scrambling every 6 months when 1 of 4 roommates moves out
• You do not want to argue over who last cleaned the kitchen floors (cleaning service included!)
• It would be great to entertain and have people over! (I am an extrovert ;~D)
• Having half of the refrigerator (not just a shelf)
• Half the cupboards in the kitchen (have lot's of cooking toys - there's lots of room for that!)
• Half the closets (LOTS of storage all over the house)
• Being able to decorate and put your own touch on part of the common areas
*A link with pictures upon request, Email me at TaaDaaRentals@gmail.com
To whom it may concern:
I am contacting you on behalf of my cousin, Nancie. She is a 62 year old Christian, who is in need of a house share or roommate situation. She is currently living in Newport Beach / Costa Mesa in a trailer park that has recently been sold and has necessitated the relocation of the residents. Nancie recently had surgery and is recuperating so I am contacting you on her behalf. She has worked for Saddleback's Misision Surgery Center for nearly 21 years as a CNA. She is quiet, neat and has a 14 yr. old cat who is very sedate and well trained. She has lived at her Costa Mesa address for at least 5 years and has good references and would be looking to relocate in early September due to her recuperation. I don't live in the area anymore and am trying to help her remotely from Redlands. If interested, please contact me at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-246-5034. Thank you!
Sincerely in Christ,
I am interested in your shared Costa Mesa shared rental.
I am a long term Christian, church active, never smoked...never anything bad for my body, healthy lifestyle preparing all my food fresh and tons of exercise (walking, gym, and swimmer)
Please give me a buzz and chat 949-214-9027.
I'm interested! When will this b available?
I would love to speak to you about your cottage and the rental option you are offering. My name is Annette telfer and I am 65 years young, I am extremely healthy and active and I’m looking for somewhere to call home. Your place sounds delightful. My email is email@example.com and my number is+19495547957.
Look forward to hearing from you.