We currently have a good sized room in a 2014 built house (2000 sq. ft) shared by four young professional guys between the ages of 26 - 30. Rent is $800 per month. The home is located in east Irvine near where the 133 and 241 toll roads merge. The room is upstairs and will be unfurnished. Next to this bedroom is a bathroom that you will share with another roommate. It has 2 sinks and a separate shower/toilet behind a door.
The house, kitchen, room, backyard, etc. is in great condition and there is a laundry room and large kitchen. Utilities are very affordable (extra $100) and street parking is free.
The room will become available late Oct/early Nov and the lease extends until July 2019, and may be renewed again.
The current roommates are very responsible, yet we know how to have a fun time. We will occasionally catch up and hang out over a beer. However, we also like to stay active and all maintain busy lives.
- Less than a mile from Woodbury Town Center - Stores, gyms, restaurants, etc...
- Community access to park, bbq's, pool and activity center
- A couple miles away from The Great Park and hiking/biking trails
- 7 minute drive to Irvine Spectrum Center
- Please email me a brief background about yourself including your age, occupation, hobbies/interests and your current living situation
- Include a link to your Facebook and/or LinkedIn profile
Please contact me with your info at firstname.lastname@example.org
This really is an ideal house/living situation and we hope to hear from you.