Dependent Specialists Inc.
This is quality-of-life position that offers people flexibility in their schedule and the joy of working for an employee-owned company. The owners are longtime members of Saddleback Church offering shares in company stock after 6 months. Our team includes retirees who couldn't sit at home any longer, stay-at-home moms who want a part-time job, young professionals starting their careers, and more.
Customer Service Job Description
Provide employee support in submitting, trouble shooting, referring resources and processing claimed dependents’ eligibility documents to receive company benefits. Ensure employees’ accounts are updated and employee is satisfied through the process.
Customer Service Duties:
- Answers incoming inquiry calls to provide assistance in reviewing documents, walking clients through user portals, providing options for submitting required documents, and confirming Dependent Verification processing.
- Maintains accurate employee records by updating account information, providing updates to employees as statuses change, and sending out reminders.
- Provides a no questions asked policy in updating Dependent listing and offering resources for document retrieval and continued benefits.
Skills Needed for Success
- Fluent in Spanish
- Desire to manage your own schedule
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excited, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to work remotely
- Ability to set up and maintain your office, including the cost of your own office equipment.
- Ability to learn and use customized software and applications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Hi, this ad is since March, but are you still looking for help within your company? Jeantica@live.com