Support and service the Kid's Club while attending to our young guests and maintaining resort standards.
• Must be flexible with scheduling, most availability needs fall on weekends and holidays
• CPR Certification preferred
• Previous work experience with small children preferred.
• Outgoing personality and patience is a must
• Previous experience working with children preferred
• To supervise children from ages 5 and up while participating in various activities, programs, and special events at the resort.
• Creating a welcoming environment for adults inviting them to bring their children to our Camp.
• Promoting and introducing new program activities to resort guests, resort groups, and resort staff.
• Producing a fun and safe atmosphere while maintaining resort standards.